Sunday, March 6, 2011

The storm rumbles closer

This ain't no place for the weary kind....


Time goes so fast, so unforgivingly fast. Its like you’re whirling round and round and you know you have to stop soon but you also know your head will spin when you do stop and so you’re trying to put off the moment but eternity will not wait. Every moment when the phone rings, I anticipate pain and breathe a sigh of relief when it doesn’t come and then hate myself for it later. Everybody I love wants to help me live my life. It humbles me and gives me happiness for a while, happiness that they would want to and would try. But they cant, can they?

Your lovers wont kiss....
It's too damn far from your fingertips.

The only promise is that someday I would read this and laugh and laugh that this was where i was when i started and feel happy that i have come thus far. For that promise, we all live.


This ain't no place for the weary kind...



2 comments:

Pesto Sauce said...

Been here first time, liked your stuff

Divya said...

Thank You:)