Sunday, January 11, 2009

An Objective View of the Mind-blowing events taking place at my college.....Omg i cant stop hyperventilating. OK Divya Breathe. In. Out. In.....Omg


There are two kinds of people in this world: those who have seen a former Miss World in person and those who haven’t. And I have just migrated to the second category. Thanks to a certain Ms.Aishwarya Rai who walked past me barely 3 feet away today evening. And did I mention I saw Mr.Rajinikanth too. Yeah yeah….The Rajinikanth. In person again.

God bless director Shankar who came up with another one of his excellent ideas to spend money and decided to shoot a scene for his upcoming movie ’Aenthiran’ (or however that is spelt) in our college auditorium. And so it came to be that a whole galaxy of stars descended upon this tiny hamlet called Kalavakkam which is around 40 km from Chennai.

Ha! Next time those engineers back at IIT or Guindy or the doctors at Ramachandra start a conversation bout celebrities and star-gazing, we SSNites will have something to contribute too….

You know what would have really wound up the package?? If junior B had decided to come and surprise his pretty wife at the shooting spot. And then we would have really had something to talk about. Sigh…..

P.S. The security guards didn’t allow us to take pictures and we figured that letting us watch the proceedings itself was a big boon so we didn’t exactly try much either. Sorry to all fans of my photographic skills out there. And people who don’t believe me….yeah you just have to take my word for it.

13 comments:

I AM~~ ME said...

ah sd! ..."and 'may' called me up to get the details on seeing my msg..." u forgot to mention these lines :P

:)

sindhuja

Anonymous said...

oh yeah... and may called me up to get the details on seeing my msg:) how can i 4get!!!
a lotta ppl called up actually. well wat can i say....u c a few celebrities n u r immediately famous!!!

Anonymous said...

i wonder hw they let u in:(

Divya said...

they always let de celebrities in:):)

Ani said...

"..And I have just migrated to the second category."
which appears to be "those who haven’t."
So, I see ur all flustered about being 3 feet away from aish..
but hold on.. there will come a time when you will fondly remember the days u hung out at the beach with a bigger celebrity... :P

I AM~~ ME said...

@sd

dhoda.. pona pordhu nu i called up!adangu!

@ani:
overa aadatha

Divya said...

@ani
oh n this s de future yuvan shankar raja talking huh??? dream on buddy.......:)

Divya said...

n 3 feet ani!!! from ash!!! ppl ll die 4 an opp like that. u're just jealous

Unknown said...

"hey..good english!"..there u go..i wrote u da comment u asked 4..stop pestering me hereafter!

Divya said...

@anjana
setha d nee
@every1 else
hey i didnt ask her 2 post any comments. guess she was seiously impressed by my english n jus didnt want 2 reveal that 2 me:)

Ani said...

hehehe, nambittom.. :P :P

Harish said...

I came across ur blog on orkut. Sadly, I couldn't go to the shooting. I had a tough time sitting in class the next day with ppl who apparently spent a lotta time with ash just 3 feet away. One guy had the hang over for three days. If i somehow tried to show him a decent looking girl his reply was :
"Poda! Aishwarya pathadukku apram oruthi kuda azhaga theriyala!"

PS: I think Ani can be more than a yuvan.

Divya said...

oh god y did u hv 2 tell that (bout ani) in public??? now v'll never hear de end of t!
n yeah its true bout ash. i never liked her much b4. but u gotta accept shez drop dead gorgeous. i mean i'm a girl n even i cant stop raving bout her. i can onli imagine how de guys wud feel