Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Time of Change and a Time of Acceptance


I’ve been meaning to create a new blog for a while now, an anonymous one, and write more freely and honestly about life as it is now, a new blog that my old readers will know nothing about so I won’t be scandalizing and as a result alienating my old friends and readers and quite possibly members of my family. And then I realized what the heck, my family members have proved to be a lot more resilient and open minded at most points in my life than I gave them credit for and that the readers of my blog are changing just as much as I am, so maybe, just maybe, my fears of this scandal-causing and alienation-happening will come to pass. Anyway, just in case, I am taking the link to my blog off my Facebook page and any other places I might have put it up and taking a plunge to the deep side of the discovering-yourself-and-being-honest-about-it pool. 

No comments: