Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Time

I wonder a lot about the flow of time through my life. How it speeds up and slows down at will so I can never say if a summer went by too fast or too slow. I wonder about what I would be doing a couple of years from now, this very date. I try to remember what I was doing this exact same date, a few years earlier. It helps put your problems into perspective and it reminds you of the person you were. And dream about the person you might be. That's one reason I write. It makes the past a lot easier to remember and a lot clearer.

1 comment:

Flame of the Forest said...

You are absolutely right.My life underwent a vast change between January 2011 and January 2012. But one factor kept alluding every time - Happiness...I love your blog and I promise I will keep stalking it...Happy New Year...