Friday, February 10, 2012

Playing with Magnetic Poetry


Got Magnetic Poetry's Happiness kit from my University store since they had a Valentines day sale going on. I've wanted it for a year now 'coz it makes me feel all writer-ish. Anyway that was what I came up with after the first half hour of making dirty sentences with different permutations of feel, vibration, glow and warmth. And before somebody else says it, I'll go ahead and say it is inspired by and an homage to e.e.cummings. I came up with it while my roommate was making fried rice on the side. Makes me wonder if e.e.cummings wrote all his poems from magnetic poet. Anyway, its quite fun. I had my doubts but I guess it really is helpful if you are stuck for words. So, this is what my freezer looks like now from the point of view of a crappy Samsung 1.3 megapixel camera mobile.


No comments: